Damian D. Dachowski, DMD is a general dentist with over 20 years of clinical experience. He treats his patients as he would want his own family treated – with genuine care and concern. You’ll receive options and honesty instead of a hard sell.
Dr. Dachowski is a graduate of Temple University School of Dental Medicine. He has earned special certifications in a variety of procedures, such as Invisalign and dental implants. He served on the Montgomery County, Pennsylvania Board of Health and ran for Congress before moving to Mount Pleasant with his wife Susan Matthews-Dachowski and son Declan, a student at Wando High School. Go Warriors! Their daughter Kylie attends Penn State University.
Dr. Dachowski would be honored to have you entrust your dental care to him.
- Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America
- Course study with the American Academy of Forensic Sciences & the American Society of Forensic Odontology
- Former President of the Dental Clinic Club of Philadelphia
- Board member of REDI – provides vocational, educational and life skills to the residents of high-risk communities
- Holds a U.S. patent on a splash shield he invented for use on dental equipment
Dr. Damian Quoted in Reader’s Digest: 12 Things Your Dentist Wants You To Know